||Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS)
||Date: 23 August 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 0800 – 1730
Venue: Theatrette, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
||Click here to register
The registration can only be confirmed upon payment
||Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) aims to improve patient care and outcomes during the critical first hours following neurological emergencies. ENLS promotes a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach using a consistent set of protocols, practical checklists, decision points, and suggested communication to use during patient management. This course covers 14 protocols developed by Neurocritical Care Society.
||1. Understand the specific clinical needs of patients in the early phases of neurologocial and neurosurgical emergencies.
2. Meet these needs by standardising the management using ENLS protocols.
3. Use of checklists to address important clinical points.
4. Use of checklists to improve handovers
5. General Critical Care (e.g. airway and ventilation, pharmacotherapy).
||1-day in person training at Theatrette, TTSH
||Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
• Dr WONG Yu-Lin, Senior Consultant, AICPM
• Dr CHONG Shang Yee, Consultant, AICPM
• Dr CHEW Mei Fang, Associate Consultant, AICPM
• Ms GU Chunguang, Advanced Practice Nurse, Neuro ICU
• Ms LIU Qingna, Nurse Clinician, Neuro ICU
National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore
• Dr TU Tian Ming, Consultant, Neurology
• Dr YU Wai-Yung, Interventional Neuroradiology
• Dr Joanna Pearly TI, Interventional Neuroradiology
• A/Professor Dr Gene Yong SUNG
• Dr LEE Kiwon
|Targeted Participant No.
|Price per participant
||Non-Specialist: SGD321 (includes 7% GST)
Specialist: SGD428 (includes 7% GST)
For more information, please visit this website
Programme and timing are subjected to changes at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.